A key benefit of becoming a TaxAssist Accountants franchisee is being a part of a successful market leading network, which includes numerous opportunities throughout the year to meet up with other franchisees and share best practice.
The annual series of regional meetings, ensures all franchisees are engaged, informed and supported by the TaxAssist Support Centre, so they can take full advantage of all that is on offer to them.
Group Business Development Director, James Mattam, explained: “We’ve thoroughly enjoyed travelling to see the network at these meetings to present and take the temperature of what franchisees want from us and how they are performing. The tour takes us all over the UK and these meetings are a key element of the support that we provide to the network. It’s always great to catch up with everybody and we are very pleased with the high turnout and the feedback we received from the attendees.”
Group Commercial Director, Daren Moore, said: “This year we presented several new initiatives and gave updates across the key parts of our business.”
Topics covered included:
- The success of the national marketing results demonstrating how and where the new client growth has stemmed from in 2019
- Strategies and ideas for local marketing initiatives
- Development of our digital software estate and how to achieve efficiencies within their practices
- Practice growth and profitability advice
- Insourcing tax and payroll services offered to the network by the franchisor to enable growth, resourcing solutions and increasing their income
- New tax services being launched including Property landlord structures, IHT planning reviews and Trust planning/compliance
- Advisory services and the tools available to deliver them
- The measures we have in place to keep us secure from cyber attacks
- A new mental health support service called Health Assured for all franchisees, staff and their families
“We know that we are living in economically uncertain times, coupled with the pace of technological and regulatory changes, but a key message we wanted to deliver was that franchisee sales are still growing strongly,” added Daren. “We continue to be excited at the potential we see for growth and the many opportunities which are present.”