In November 2020, TaxAssist Accountants awarded the Master Franchise rights for Canada to leading business process outsourcing company QX Global Group.
The Master Franchise rights cover the provices of Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, with the operation headed up by Niraj Mehta, Senior Vice President of Business Operations at QX Global Gorup. Niraj is a qualified Chartered Accountant with 20 years of experience spanning various roles in professional service organisations, including 13 years at KPMG.
Canada has one of the largest franchise industries in the world. According to the Canadian Franchise Association's 2018 Accomplishments Report, as of 2017:
- The Canadian franchise sector generated $96billion, almost 5% of the Canadian economy
- 75,245 franchised units
- $61.2billion on household wages
- 1.85million people employed by the franchise sector
- The business services and real estate sectors generated over $18billion
- Canadian franchising generates 6.4% of federal taxes collected and the collective Canadian franchise industry ranks 12th among the largest industry sectors in Canada
Having proven that the concept can be successfully replicated in the UK, Ireland and Australia, and that ongoing training and consultancy support can be given to overseas operations, TaxAssist is in a position to be able to offer single unit franchise territories across Canada.
There are currently no businesses in Canada which are offering a unique-packaged accounts, tax and advisory service for small businesses. This is why we believe the target market for TaxAssist Accountants is significant, giving us a unique opportunity through our global network, to provide services to this traditionally under-served market.
Our business model will appeal to CPA-qualified accountants working in industry, full-time tax preparers looking to scale up their business, individuals with a strong financial services or banking background, as well as those that already own an accounting or tax practice they wish to develop as part of a global brand.
If you are interested in a single unit franchise opportunity in Canada, then please download our prospectus via the button below, call our recruitment team on +1 201 492 5677 or email [email protected]
We are holding regular Virtual Discovery Sessions over Zoom giving you the chance to meet senior support personnell and learn more about our franchise offering and network.
A Discovery Session is a valuable and informative day, that gives you the opportunity to find out about our franchise in a friendly and non-pressured environment and to ask questions to establish if a TaxAssist Accountants franchise is right for you.
Top topics on a Discovery Session include:
- Our history and what makes TaxAssist a unique franchise
- What do I receive for my franchise fee?
- The TaxAssist network
- Our industry-leading training
- The support we provide to make your business a success
- Funding options and support
- How to market and develop your business successfully
- And anything else you would like to know!