The timely advice and online and email campaigns offered by TaxAssist Accountants have been a lifeline for worried clients – and have made a tangible impact on the survival and future recovery of independent businesses across the UK.
Realising accountants would play an intrinsic part in helping to explain the many support measures rolled out by the Government, the TaxAssist Support Team has ensured every franchisee has the resources they need to effectively communicate with and assist their clients.
- We set up a dedicated TaxAssist Covid-19 Action Group producing a daily news update to each franchisee, highlighting the latest announcements and examining the finer detail of the Government’s help measures.
- Covid-19 Business Support Hub created on the national website, for franchisees to share latest news, articles, questions and answers to their clients.
- Video tutorials and guides for franchisees on how to have client meetings using video technology to maintain service to new and existing clients.
- Video messaging from the Group Chief Executive and other Directors to provide guidance and support.
- Advice and tips on how to network on the online networking communities.
- Daily social media content covering further announcements from the Government.
- A dedicated section within the franchisee Support Site to collate and access all Covid-19 related content.
- Daily Covid-19 update bulletin emailed to franchisees issued from the Support Centre, which contains a detailed summary of announcements from the Government, practice advice and support, client communications, new marketing materials and using technology.
- Live webinars delivered to franchisees outlining the latest changes and practical guidance around planning points.
- Advice on how to support clients with short-term cashflow planning and the tools we have available to assist with this.
- SMS texting to communicate with prospects and clients to keep them informed of working arrangements.
- To help franchisees who have joined in the last year, an enhanced marketing package is being provided which includes an earlier advertising and digital marketing campaign, with extra online training and support. We have also reduced ongoing costs for all franchisees, with additional discounts for new franchisees.
Group Directors Video
Watch our video here of our Group Chief Executive Director, Karl Sandall interviewing all Group Directors, so they can explain the level of support provided from each of the departments during this pandemic.
Watch our video of Karl interviewing one of our franchisees, Jeremy Gilks, who shares his experience of re-opening his TaxAssist Accountants shop in Norwich, immediately after lockdown restrictions are lifted.BACK TO TOP